What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lady In The Forest

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Again, excellent work Alan! Superb use of color and light in this one!

Paul

Former Member
My only issue is the single colour used, it gives the eye no where to go if you know what i mean, maybe dum down the background or even change it slightly compared to the females colour.

Just an idea.

Chsavage

I actually like the use of single color. I agree to an extent that adding a contrasting yellowish color might cause the eye to take in more of the picture subconsciously, but the light in her hand draws the viewers eyes from her eyes, the natural point of focus for most viewers downward. After going down I think you notice the sharp contrast between her skin and the dress which creates some wonderful texture.

inkpad.t

Guru
Thanks guys.... I did use different colours , but with the colouring of the eyes and lips as I wanted them the background colours just didn't fit. there is still a 2 tone colour though as the main 2 colours, Blue and purple, and various shades of the 2 colours.then a final 3rd colour of deep/dark pink and again shades there off.

Glad you all like it and again thanks very much for the input which as always is much appreciated, Thank you.

MrToM

Guru
Great image inkpad.t.

Just out of curiosity, what was the cause of the blurry patches?
Could they be fixed?

lady_forest_01.png

Regards.
Mrtom.