What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

arbaz456

Manchester United vs Swansea 26-8-14.pngWelcome to Manchester United, Rojo.png

I have made that two posters recently. New to Photoshop. Feedback and how can I improve? Want suggestions.

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
I like those, but others will have their own opinions. You did pretty well for first time out I think. I'm not sure why you made the text for Sunderland so much smaller or why the color is different. That may be fine from a design standpoint, not an expert but it does draw your eye to it. I think in the second one, I would given more contrast to the manchester united fans pakistan to make it more readable. I would also have done a little color correction on the guy, he is too shawdowy for my taste. Use the Image/ Adjustment/ Shadows and Highlights. Some drop shadows with your text will give it some depth, it's too flat imho. Something like this maybe.
Welcome to Manchester United, Rojo2.png

Last edited:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hey arbaz,

As you are so new and just learning, my best advice would be to take a look at how some of the other game flyers look and then try to do something similar. As has been discussed or suggested to you in another thread, learn the basics of Photoshop and that will go along way to improving your skills as well as your designs. Patience, practice, persistence.

Take a look at some of the these flyers from this Google image search.

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en...nchester+united+game+flyers&tbm=isch&imgdii=_

Last edited: