What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Memorial I made for a deceased Pee Wee football player

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
I recently made this for a local YMCA to give to the parents of a young man that passed away. I don't know the circumstances of it but I was asked to create this for a presentation to his parents. This is almost all Photoshop work with the exception of the back and the base. I made this by first printing the graphics, then hot laminating to a decal material. Then it is applied to the acrylic back. I then fabricated a base out of acrylic by laser cutting the parts as I did the shape for the jersey part. It was a big hit with the parents at the presentation.
View attachment 49184

Attachments

• Photo Award.JPG
    Photo Award.JPG
    50.4 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
That's it. It is only about 10" high. Photo is a bit deceiving. The back has the acrylic bent backwards at the bottom and is glued to the base.
Bless you for your efforts in doing this, Larry. I'm sure the parents appreciated this. Do you have pictures of the actual finished momento?