What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spooky Old House

hershy314

Guru
With Halloween around the corner I thought I'd do something spooky. Started off with just an old house and an old car (late 20's Chevy looks like). Did a few tweaks here and there and this is the end result.

spooky_old_house_by_hershy314-d81ejyx.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sky looks awesome. Did you add the blurry, misty stuff in the foreground? Any way you can make it whiter?

speedwing

That looks really good but to make it more scarier is there a way to put a silhouette of a person in the window yet blurred so the viewer has to decide whether or not that there is indeed something there? Leave it ambiguous and to one's imagination.

speedwing

Hello Hershey,

I like that you a took away lot of the brown curtain but put in a "silhouette?" Is there a shadow there lurking? Perhaps yes perhaps no. One thing is for sure "I'm not going in there no matter what!!!!!!"