What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fantasy Landscape Manipulation

I worked on this image from time to time for a few days. Playing around when I was in the mood. I always wanted to do a manip with waterfalls.
Critique? Yes please.

SeacoastWaterfallBalloon1700.jpg
Click to enlarge.

I googled all these images.
Pictures used.jpg

Last edited:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I think I've been there! Great job.

I bet those buildings would get awfully moldy and any metal would be rusty in that environment!

Thanks for the comment Sam. Appreciate it.
The village is in Corsica and the inhabitants of this village have grown floating membranes between fingers and toes. :rofl:

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
No need to use your membrane..just take the train!
Beautiful work Chris :thumbsup:

Last edited:

axxo

Make ur pic more "symmetric" from both sides and focus on the front being ur focal point then it will be awesome- thats what i do in mostly all of my pic's :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you guys for your comments. I appreciate it very much.
@ Seaco: 3 attempts, and 20 hours.

Rene Czepluch

Really awsome work. Cool use of the images. - i Really like the feeling of wathcing this picture.
I think there needs a little work on the color though - So all the items blends in easier.