What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need your opinion about this Basketball Wallpaper...

xelawarlo

Hi Gurus, i made a basketball wallpaper and i want to know your opinion about my work.

i'm a newbie in photo
shop and i want to learn a lot.

plea
se give me a tips on how to make my work much better or more greater.

thank
s!

xelawarlo

btw, here[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]'[/FONT]s the wallpaper.1.jpg

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hey Alex. You've done a fine job here. With these types of hodge podge brush extravaganzas there's really not much you can do to improve them. They're always very busy and distracting which is what they're designed to do. My only advice would be for you to do some research on the rule of thirds to better help you with your compositions. This one is far too centered.

Is daviantart.com a new site?

xelawarlo

Thanks for the feedback sir:)

[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]what do you mean by third[/FONT]s sir? sorry i'm not familiar with the term.

I think Davianart i not a new
site. i joined there almost 4 years now.