What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Very nice Chris! Your usual excellent work.

It's amazing, Chris! Absolutely beautiful work.

Tom

PS - Oh, by the way, Herr Doktor Professors Jung and Freud asked me to pass along their contact information should you ever need their dream interpretation services, LOL.

Beauty Chris!! Love it!:thumbsup:

Thank you guys for your comments...always much appreciated.
@Tom: The "Interpretation of Dreams" by Freud is quite controversial and I doubt its therapeutic value. Because I often produce fantasy images with Photoshop, I'm still mentally healthy, (don't ask my wife), and have therefore never needed Psychotherapy. Lucky me!:lol:

Last edited:
chrisdesign;1533698362...The "Interpretation of Dreams" by Freud is quite controversial and I doubt its therapeutic value... [/QUOTE said:
Actually, I also doubt the validity of his theories, but I thought mentioning it would be good for a laugh. Although ... after seeing the cute blond in your image, I may need to make sure my dreams are completely UN-monitored, LOL.

Tom

I like it too.... lovely composition, chris. Maybe it's just me... reduce the opacity and add blur to the black leading edges of the wings?

If I understand Freudian psychology .... the appearance of a woman in a dream either signifies sexual fantasy or the hate of one's father.

Maaannnnn..... you've got high flying fantasies, chris.... :devilish:

Thank you dv8_fx for your comment and the suggestion. You're right, the wings do look too hard. I post an update soon...
...and yes I have high flying fantasies. Just as well I didn't post the "adult version".:rofl:

The first version looks better. Somehow the blur threw the image off.

I had 2 thoughts on it at the time. Now I'm thinking I should have suggested the other which is to apply the look you have on the tail fin wings leading edge as it has softer edges with what looks like a very thin soft blur...... sorry for that.....

Loving the depth Chris the colour usage and lighting all add up to make this very nice on the eyes.

Back