What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help is finally in sight

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
Pretty cool composite Chris but an unlikely scenario. If the airliner was that low undoubtedly is coming in for a landing..she could just walk over to the airport :rofl:

Well observed Larry.
The girl is still far from saved. But help is in sight, which means that the pilot has discovered her.
Many of my PS composites are usually creations of my fantasy world and they have little in common with reality, however exciting to look at.
Thank you for your comment, always much appreciated

Chyina

I actually like it better now that Larry pointed out the "flaw" in the picture (love the picture before the observation too). Now though, it kind of give me the feeling like maybe she thinks help will be coming soon, but maybe the plane is actually in distress itself and about to crash, that's why it is flying so low.

Yeah, I have a morbid mind sometimes, lol. :devilish:

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
Well observed Larry.
The girl is still far from saved. But help is in sight, which means that the pilot has discovered her.
Many of my PS composites are usually creations of my fantasy world and they have little in common with reality, however exciting to look at.
Thank you for your comment, always much appreciated

I know that LOL. Just messing with you a little bit. Good job as usual!