What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi all! I'm still trying to get the hang of getting my composites just right. I see a lot of flaws in this image, but I think it's still salvageable. Maybe blur the gorilla a bit? A constructive critique could surely help. I like it, but I feel I could do more to make it better, I'm just not sure which direction to go in from here. Thanks all.
10994246_827874667271795_3023839854084395596_n.jpg

Your composite is technically well done Robert, but it still lacks a bit of suspense.
I do know gorillas are not dangerous, but in your picture both actors look a little boring.
I hope you don't mind if I point you in a direction which is more exciting.
Here is my suggestion.

Gorilla Banana chrisdesign.jpg

Last edited:
Nice! See that's exactly what I was looking for, thank you Chris! The most important part being the subject is what I let lack here, dang. There isn't much to the story and that was a huge oversight in just trying put it together. I appreciate it tremendously. Cheers!