What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Steampunk Bunny

I know Easter is still many weeks away. But what the hell, I just went ahead and tried to design a bunny. I hope it is recognizable as that.
Let me know what you think...as always critique is very welcome.

SteamPunkBunny1400.jpg
Click to enlarge.

Material Bilder700.jpg
I googled all these images.

This one flows together very nice! Great job on all levels. Blends well, light, perspective, and scale are all in balance. Bravo!

I have no idea how you're able to do this steam punk thing so well. Hat's off to you.

Thanks Andrew for your kind words. I appreciate it!

You know, I had this idea about doing a bunny. I googled this image , and started to add some gears and pipes.
I soon realized the image is too small for the quality I want. I started new by enlarging this bunny image, and just using it as a BG shape for my job.
One of the biggest problems is finding the "right" images for your composite, like a head, limbs, ears. On this job I googled for many ours.
Then of course your own imagination is also very important. As an example, I desperately searched an image for back limbs for this bunny. When I "found" this alarm clock I knew this is it.
Wheels instead of limbs, why not? Looks pretty cool I guess. I knew then that this image would be unique because of this.

xiuli-00703-Chinese-Folk-Bronze-Copper-Lucky-Wealth-FengShui-Zodiac-font-b-Rabbit-b-font-Sculptu.jpg

Last edited:

crzykate58

THIS IS SO INSANELY COOL!!!! man! your color on this whole thing is amazing!!! How long did this take you to piece together?!