What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Steampunk Truck

This is an image form the unofficial and imaginary "Race across America" for steam powered vehicles.
My composite doesn't show the leading truck, but certainly the most powerful one. Nervertheless two rare spectators enjoy the scene tremendously.
Image links:
http://www.deviantart.com/art/Bronzing-Ford-363409699
http://www.lostateminor.com/2014/12...teampunk/steampunk-animals-by-igor-verniy-10/
I googled all other images.

I look forward to your comments, and I'm open to critique.

Bronzing Ford Desert1400.jpg

Bronzing Ford Desert_new1400.jpg
New updated version

All the used images at a glance.
Material900.jpg

Last edited:

MrToM

Guru
Hmmmmmm....
Not sure its up to your usual standard, its good, but I think it lacks that 'polish' that sets your images apart.

At first glance the train just seems to be behind the truck, its only when you see the wheels that the penny drops that its all one vehicle.

That may be a little harsh but after your 'Steampunk Bunny', well, that's a hard act to follow.

Regards.
MrTom.

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
You never cease to amaze me with your steampunk creations, chris.... :thumbsup:.

Just one thing.... increasing the size of the train engine body may balance out the entire contraption. Like a Peterbilt hauler... the driver cabin slightly smaller in height and size than the entire cargo trailer.

To me, it looks kinda out of place, not in balance to each other - truck and train assembly.....

MrTom dv8_fx
Thank you both for your comment. I appreciate it a lot.
Your suggestions do make sense to me, and I'll look into it asap, and post a new version soon.

Paul

Former Member
Another great effort from the steampunk man, i like Vees suggestion of making the train larger as to show off the work done and give it more balance over perspective.

Thanks Paul for your kind words...always much appreciated.
See the new updated version.