What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tiger Alien

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Very nice piece, thanks for sharing.

Just a note, the Show Board is of course for showing your work. Critiques should not be offered unless solicited by the OP.

So if your looking for critiques on your work, you should ask for them in your post.

Unguzov

Very nice piece, thanks for sharing.

Just a note, the Show Board is of course for showing your work. Critiques should not be offered unless solicited by the OP.

So if your looking for critiques on your work, you should ask for them in your post.

Thank you for your note, IamSam. I want critique for this post, so please share your please :thumbsup:

The composite is very good, and the blending is excellent, though I miss a bit of tension and excitement in your alien world.
The tonal range in your image is too flat.
1. With a vignette I would darken the exterior areas of the image.
2. With the curves tool, you can increase brightness without losing contrast.

An afterthought: The tiger looks well fed, but some remains of a carcass under the tree would fit very well into the picture and would explain the situation.

Overall very creative work Unguzov!

Unguzov

Thank you Chrisdesign, your idea about carcass is very good :) I also like the idea about adding a vignette effect.
I'm not sure about the brightness - I wanted a bit darker image because I wanted to show a (very) different sun with low intensity.

Thank you again about your comments!

The composite is very good, and the blending is excellent, though I miss a bit of tension and excitement in your alien world.
The tonal range in your image is too flat.
1. With a vignette I would darken the exterior areas of the image.
2. With the curves tool, you can increase brightness without losing contrast.

An afterthought: The tiger looks well fed, but some remains of a carcass under the tree would fit very well into the picture and would explain the situation.

Overall very creative work Unguzov!