What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Steam Jet Buggy

This crossbreed vehicle is equally at home on land and in the water.
Of course, it belongs to the steampunk epoch, and is driven by steam power.
As always, this is a pure fantasy Photoshop composite, though it could have been invented like this in earlier times.

Your critique is very welcome.

SteamJetBuggy.jpg
Click to enlarge.

These are just the two images I started with, though gradually I had to search for more images to build the vehicle.
All together I worked with 18 images, all found with Google.

used images.jpg

Last edited:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Chris, this is by far my favorite to date!!! (That is until your next one, lol!!)

I love the Shark-like features of the front end. There are far too many other things I like so I will just stop there! Excellent work my friend!

Thanks for your comment Sam, I appreciate it very much.
I wasn't so sure about this job, because I wanted the vehicle to look "very big". The only way to achieve this was to put in a "too small seat and steering wheel".

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I wanted the vehicle to look "very big". The only way to achieve this was to put in a "too small seat and steering wheel".
You accomplished the effect. The vehicle appears to be very large...........kinda "monster truck'ish.

Hybrus

It is good to sent it in mars :D . . . excellent job. I've notice you are specialize creating at this kind of work chris.