What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
So I recently tasked myself with making an M24 for a group I work with.

I wanted to expand my horizons out a bit, I'm so used to organic modelling that I wanted to dive into something slightly out of my depth.

so I present to you my second weapon project:
m24_clean_bolt_by_zeealex-d8urjpr.jpg

high poly- no texture(bipod is still being worked on):
m24_finished_by_zeealex-d8ujvnc.jpg

I've also modelled a Leupold Mk4 spotting scope to go with it:
fini_3_by_zeealex-d8tzl9n.jpg

Both models were made in 3ds Max and textured with Photoshop.

Let me know what you think! :D

thanks!

Zee

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Very cool Zee. I owned one of these but someone made me an offer on it I couldn't refuse. Just as well, .300 WinMag was a bit much for the feral hogs I normally hunt.

MrToM

Guru
Very good!

What are the white lines on the spotting scope?
UV mis-alignment?

Regards.
MrToM.

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
Very cool Zee. I owned one of these but someone made me an offer on it I couldn't refuse. Just as well, .300 WinMag was a bit much for the feral hogs I normally hunt.

nice! it is a beastly weapon though, really accurate :)
@MrToM, thanks! as for the white lines, its wear and tear, but I configured the specular and gloss map incorrectly so they were making it look white and shiny in PBR

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
thank you gentlemen!

agent, the M24 is to be placed into a game which allows customization by adding scopes, etc i'll get a screenshot when its done! :)