What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent work. Not sure if it's done. I removed the name on purpose. Any thoughts?

Attachments

• crossfit_aequitas_show.jpg
    crossfit_aequitas_show.jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 0

Paul

Former Member
Not keen on the banners and how the bottom one doesn't follow the circle, also the bottom one is weirdly placed.
They look 'stuck on' and very 'beginner' if i am honest, i like the lady design did you do that?

I pulled a lady justice graphic off google, but re-drew, changed, and customized it.

I agree on the banners, the textured background doesn't match with them. I will probably need to age/grunge them a little bit.

Just didn't feel like it. It is suppsosed to replace an existing graphic, so it follows the original design somewhat.

Paul

Former Member
Looking at it again the colour is not to my liking either, what application would it be used with?

It's for a Crossfit gym. Again, I'm using an existing graphic - that is the original color scheme. I don't get to choose everything.

Paul

Former Member
Application as in for T shirts or posters/flyers - works in different ways on different mediums you see.

Paul

Former Member
Needs a good 'jazzing' up then, can't wait to see how you finally end up with this one.

Put a grungy stroke on the banners and added some stone background texture.

Still not happy - the backgrounds kinda clash. Any suggestions on a banner texture?

Attachments

• crossfit_aequitas_show.jpg
    crossfit_aequitas_show.jpg
    302.8 KB · Views: 1