What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Art Deco Computer

Paul

Former Member
Chris this is simply stunning mate, by far the best so far of all your brilliant creations.
Loving the depths in contrast you have achieved in this one:yourock:

Paul, thanks very much for your kind words...always much appreciated.
I'm glad you like it.

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Well Chris, this by far the best work I saw anywhere for some time.
It has the right mood and the light feels so right.
Congratulations.

:clap:

gedstar

Guru
Another excellent image Chris!
Although there is one slight flaw, right handed people may find it a bit awkward using the mouse :rofl:
Just kidding of course, wonderful looking image :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Eggy gedstar
Thank you both for your feedback...I really appreciate it.
Thank you for your kind words. I am therefore pleased that my effort was worthwhile.

inkpad.t

Guru
I am the last person who should criticize anything by far... but the first thing i notice was there seems to be something missing between the computer on the table and the model, just above the top right of the keyboard, It could just be me but it looks as though part of the table is missing.

Still, stunning works as usual.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
In the larger image I can see the back edge of the desk. It could be more defined.

Fantastic job Chris.

revnart

Power User
Great one :) I really like the keyboard :) maybe one thing I would try.. Not for sure but I would - darken a little background to bring subject even more in front :)

Thanks for your comments revnart and Sam...always much appreciated.
I've been away on holidays, I saw these suggestions just now. Here is an updated version.

Art Deco Bildmaschine 1400.jpg