What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent car wrapping #2

revnart

Power User
Can you, with full honesty tell me what would you change? Add or remove from this one? That was rather fast one without many details.. But I somehow like it. Thanks for advises :)
uploadfromtaptalk1435070733683.jpg

P.S. should I create new thread every time or post everything in the old one? :)

Paul

Former Member
Nice colour themes used very vibrant and refreshing to the eye.

It is nice and colorful, but I can't really judge the quality of your work. Your image is far too small for car illustration.
Butt still one thing doesn't make sense. For safety reasons you shouldn't "print" over windows.

uploadfromtaptalk1435070733683.jpg

Paul

Former Member
I was going to say that but in fear of bullets:rofl:

hershy314

Guru
Having the image go over rear windows isn't a big deal, depending on the wrap sometimes you can still see out the windows. I've ridden on buses that the windows covered with ads and you could still see out them. I don't know how it works, maybe some kind of dark magic?

revnart

Power User
It's OneWayVision film, its full of holes. It's our eyes+light makes it possible to work that way. You can see from inside without problems, and by law and safety norms it is allowed to use.

Edit:
Not my image but you can get the idea :)

One%20Way%20Vision%20Film.jpg

Last edited:

revnart

Power User
I guess it's country dependent :) good to know :)

Wysłane z mojego SM-G360F przy użyciu Tapatalka