What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lady on a Wall

This is just great gedstar.
I look at your composite again and again and I dive into the mystical atmosphere of your picture.
Fascinating work with wonderful colors.

gedstar

Guru
Thank you so much Chris, I really appreciate your comment and coming from a Guru like you it's a compliment indeed. Been lazy for a while so trying to get back into photo manipulation again. :thumbsup:

ibclare

Queen Bee
They're both really great gedstar, but I agree with Chris about liking the first one better. I do like the colors of the second and maybe if they were a bit muted, it would be better, IMHO. But I like them both.

It's really good to see a lot of manipulations again. Really impressive number of elements you used for this.

gedstar

Guru
Thanks Chris and Clare for your comments, will work on a redo and try get the best of both together in one!

Last edited: