What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Find out whats wrong here.

MrToM

Guru
Do you mean apart from the obvious?

is_this_wrong_MT_01.jpg

Not sure if this is wrong exactly, but its certainly not original.

Regards.
MrToM.

Paul

Former Member
I reckon the guy in the road walked away from his scooter that had ran out of fuel, leaving a road block situation.
That or the car going the wrong way as per MrToms red circle I.D.:rofl:

walker.jpg

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
@chrisdesign...... You know what's really wrong with it?

With regards to source and location, I could have been the one posting it and not you...... MWAHAHAHAHA..... But it's such a cool coincidence you came across an image from my neck of the woods..... :thumbsup:

No wonder it looked familiar!!!!!!..... That is an intersection towards the city center of Kota Kinabalu taken from one of the top floors of a building where I used to work which is about 15 minutes from where I live.

Apart from what MrTom pointed out (chopped in by you, by any chance?)....... everything's wrong with the way that intersection and flyover was built. Pedestrians and a lot of drivers , me included , hate it.......

one example?..... the pedestrian walkway on the left leads into a ditch ....... :rofl:.

And those bus stops on left and right near corner? You gotta watch out or you'll ram into a bus that tries to cut/cross over.

MrToM The car going the wrong way was my work...maybe not such a brilliant idea? Too easy. Paul Nice idea! dv8_fx That you actually worked near this intersection is such an amazing coincidence, I can't believe it. Thanks for your comment.

Paul

Former Member
Another another another......please with sugar on top Chris:cool2: