What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some of my work

richartdesign

Generally I like to design in 3d and finish in PS.

Attachments

• Rose Table.jpg
    Rose Table.jpg
    302.3 KB · Views: 4
  • Predator.jpg
    Predator.jpg
    400.7 KB · Views: 4
  • VarinCarra white.jpg
    VarinCarra white.jpg
    223.4 KB · Views: 2
  • ShatterHorn Axe.jpg
    ShatterHorn Axe.jpg
    484.9 KB · Views: 2
  • Snail Calendar.jpg
    Snail Calendar.jpg
    399.4 KB · Views: 2

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Nice work. Like the Battle axe.

I would like to see your process from start to finish.

richartdesign

Nice work. Like the Battle axe.

I would like to see your process from start to finish.

thx, I do have a youtube channel and website where many of images have "how to videos" or quick looks at how they were done. I am not sure if I can
post the links, I guess if its not allowed you can delete this reply. I have not done one for the battle axe yet tho.

edit: How about this one.

Last edited by a moderator:

MrToM

Guru
YAY! Another 3D bod!.......I think that's four now....welcome Rich!

Nice work there, very nice......never tried Modo myself, always been a 3dsMax person.

Have to give you a thumbs down for the website.....unnecessary music on a website has never gone down well with me but when it auto plays as well AND hides the 'Mute' controls way down the bottom end of the page...nah...the rest of the sleeping household didn't appreciate it either.....not at 4:50 AM anyways.

Needless to say I didn't explore any further than the pause button.

10/10 for your 3D work.....but a big fail for the auto website music...sorry.

Regards.
MrToM.

richartdesign

Thx Tom I appreciate your comments, I tuned off auto play and all is safe now! It was set at a low level but got stuck on high so I turned it off.

Last edited:

richartdesign

for some reason when I type on these boards some of my letters go missing and I have to retype over and over?

MrToM

Guru
...I tuned off auto play and all is safe now!...
You didn't have to do that, I'm just getting crotchety in my old age but thank-you, appreciated.

for some reason when I type on these boards some of my letters go missing and I have to retype over and over?
Not sure what's causing that but stick with it.....the site does have the occasional 'glitch' every now and then.

Site Maintenance usually happens without warning so it could be that.

If it keeps happening then post in the Forum Assistance and Information section...

https://www.photoshopgurus.com/forum/

The guys here are pretty quick to stamp out any problems.

Regards.
MrToM.