What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Protect the Golden Eggs

Beware of predators, they are lurking in the dark.
This is the 2nd fantasy composite in the "Golden Series".

Please post your comments and suggestions here.

0-Eagles-Nest-small.gif
This is the progress from the first idea to the final image.

Golden Egg 1400 pixel.jpg
Model: pepsign.com

Last edited:

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Great one Chris. I love it.
I love the eggs (don't ask why)
Just a suggestion: placing the branches and leaves from the bush in the left bottom side over the edge of the 'nest' since the nest is on the ground and those leaves above the ground.

Last edited:
Eggy Thank you for your feedback, I appreciate it. You're right those leaves should be on top of nest. I'll post an update soon. gedstar Thank you for your comment...much appreciated.

Paul

Former Member
Great image my friend, loving the colours and the brightness within such a darkened theme:thumbsup:

Tom Mann

Guru
Very nice indeed. I particularly like the creatures lurking in the shadows.. nice touch.
Creatures? What creatures? Oh, there they are ... Sorry, but I was busy looking at something else. :rofl: . Seriously, tho, another great one, Chris. I especially liked all the attention you obviously put into the reflections. That must have taken you a bit of time.

Cheers,

Tom M

Paul Thanks for looking and your kind words. Tom Mann Thank you for your comment, I appreciate it very much. I needed 3 attempts to build that nest. I had to try out different materials.
To complete the image with lighting and reflections I worked for 35 hours on it.