What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Digital Paintings and Traditional Drawings (LOTS of images!)

Jessicayla

Hoopy Frood
It has been SO long since I've been on this board, but I figured I would post some stuff I've worked on. I've been working on my drawing skills and trying to improve my digital paintings, so here are some of the pieces I've done this year.

abaicus3.png

Kaziel_Urelius.png

berniesalamanders_2.png

animalcule_2.png

RockySeven.png

Ullewap.png

abstract trees.png

self_final.png

stream mushroom.png

willow tree2.png

robot dude for videopad.png

And here are some traditional drawings I've done, mostly with an ink brush pen.

angelfish.png

old man inktober.png

classy ferret.png

035_2.png

002_2.jpg

005_2.jpg

004_2.jpg

Thanks for looking! Let me know if you like any piece in particular and constructive criticism is always welcome!

Attachments

• rattie.png
    rattie.png
    214.1 KB · Views: 2

Hoogle

Guru
Hello and welcome back !!!

It sure has been a while just had to jump in and say I love the robot I'll have another WD-40 pun joke. Well it made me chuckle lol.

sure is a unique style of sketch/ pop art thing you got going there

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello Jessica, it's great to see you back in the forum again.

I like them all. My two particular favorites are the Dog (third from the top) and the the one of you (I presume) with the rats on the shoulders.

The weeping willow is well done. Interesting color choice but it works. This has some great shading in it that's not as evident in the other works. Great job.

I also laughed at the robot, very funny.

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
Hey Jess! nice to see you back after so long!

I LOVE these, particularly the swag goat... word! your style is so awesome!!

Hi Jessica and welcome back.
All your drawings are very unique. I like your style.
My favorite is definitely the "rattie".

Jessicayla

Hoopy Frood
Thanks for the feedback everyone! I appreciate it. Nice to see some familiar names here :D

I'll make sure to post some more later as I work on some different pieces!

Last edited:

Helios

I too like the willow tree face image, the line and brush work is lovely. As Sam said, the colour choice works well.
I also like the trees on the pink background - it has a nice textural, 'ink stamped' logo style. A good, bold bit of design.

It's really nice to see an art style with so much personality showing through from the artist. :)

Jessicayla

Hoopy Frood
I too like the willow tree face image, the line and brush work is lovely. As Sam said, the colour choice works well.
I also like the trees on the pink background - it has a nice textural, 'ink stamped' logo style. A good, bold bit of design.

It's really nice to see an art style with so much personality showing through from the artist. :)

I appreciate that! I never really thought I had a "style" so it's nice to hear. Still trying to develop it!