What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Living In A Rock

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Great work. I vote for lightening it up.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Much better. What's creating the light source inside?

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Beats me...
I suppose there's a lightbulb a bit stronger than 40 W...
Just kidding, it is fantasy and combined with the footprints just to make a eerie athmosphere.

Eggy

Retired Moderator
IamSam:
I'm a bit confused Sam. Did you mean how I created the light and the glow of the hatch or just wanted to know how there could be light inside a boulder?

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
@IamSam:
I'm a bit confused Sam. Did you mean how I created the light and the glow of the hatch or just wanted to know how there could be light inside a boulder?
How there would be light inside the boulder. I didn't know if it was like a dwelling or maybe a vessel of sorts. Either way , it's a great effect. I just thought there may be a back story.
If it was a dwelling, I thought the light source may be a fire, in which case there might be a chimney or something. I like the smoke rising from the port.

Eggy

Retired Moderator
IamSam:
Well, I can add pictures, gif's, sounds and video but no aroma's or you could smell the brimstone.

MrToM

Guru
EEK!

Fraggle_Rock_02_MT_01.png

Regards.
MrToM.

PS. Just in case its difficult to see they all have their heads in the sand now.

Last edited:

MrToM

Guru
AHA!

You have fallen for my cunningly devilish trap!!!

Those were inflatable penguins filled with a concoction of EX-LAX and IMMODIUM!!

You won't know if you're coming or going!

HA HA HA.......genius!

Regards.
MrDastardly.

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Ahh crap...or not..., I did taste something fishy but I thought hey, they are pinguins so they should taste fishy!

Man, not even a tree nearby.

This southern hemisphere is not worth the trip. I'm heading back to the north pole.

Let me check the schedule of the Titanic so I can catch an iceberg back home.

gedstar

Guru
Have to say this is turning into a wonderful story guys :thumbsup:I'm waiting in anticipation for the next chapter :popcorn: