What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Huge Showcase

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Exceptional work Bane, glad to see you back!

Bane

Exceptional work Bane, glad to see you back!

Hi Sam! Good to be back. I doubt I'll be posting much artwork since I've hung my gloves up but I'll be around to critique and give tips! :)

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
Glad to have you back on board, Bane. Looks like you've been busy while you were away... great works I see there.

You hung up your Photoshop glove?.... Once an artist, always an artist.... and the glove comes back on when you least expect it...

Paul

Former Member
Great to see you again mate, a walk through on this one would be really nice of you please, pretty please.

tumblr_o3u7fzacLL1v7ksuio1_500.png

inkpad.t

Guru
2nd what Paul said, and 3rd and 4th etc,

Nice work, Would it be possible to get a tut on both the 2nd image with the face in the helmet as well as the man with the cracks and the chains. Would love to see how you did them, Paul ask me same thing about a matte painting i did recently, but i wasn't really taking the painting that seriously, so a flat the image as i went along, Can't even remember some steps i took.

I am thinking of recording the screen as i do a matte painting so that i can look back at the steps i took, also to show others how i did it, but need don't have or can afford the software to do it or a microphone.

The other problem is It takes me a lot longer than most people to do things due my difficulties, Anyhow i will stop rambling on now,

Again relay nice work , hope you can assist us further, thank you.

Bane

2nd what Paul said, and 3rd and 4th etc,

Nice work, Would it be possible to get a tut on both the 2nd image with the face in the helmet as well as the man with the cracks and the chains. Would love to see how you did them, Paul ask me same thing about a matte painting i did recently, but i wasn't really taking the painting that seriously, so a flat the image as i went along, Can't even remember some steps i took.

I am thinking of recording the screen as i do a matte painting so that i can look back at the steps i took, also to show others how i did it, but need don't have or can afford the software to do it or a microphone.

The other problem is It takes me a lot longer than most people to do things due my difficulties, Anyhow i will stop rambling on now,

Again relay nice work , hope you can assist us further, thank you.

Hi Ink! I don't really do tutorials due to I hate the sound of my voice and my computer can't really handle prolonged recording. And text tutorials are just bleh.

However, I may give the PSD's away in which case you could download and at least look at the parts. I haven't decided if I'm going to yet, though, as people will like just put their logo into it and claim it as theirs. I like my work being mine, even though this is just a hobby to me. I've been wanting to do speedart, which is kind of like a tutorial...I guess? xD. But as previously stated my computer can't handle it. :( Really a bummer.

Thanks for the kind words! I'll assist as much as I can. :)