What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wallpaper Spring

Nice work! the mini river look a little odd with the man and the plant, i like the first one better.

Cheers!

Thanks Ged and yes, that was the picture (without tuorial)
Way more work then I suspected!

Texture, color, plants, say's river to me, maybe i'm wrong. the problem with the river have to much blur on the edges and the sun reflections are too strong compared to the rest of the image.

Cheers!

Hey Eggy, great job.

Like you said, I bet this was a lot of work. My only observation is that the wallpaper sky is an odd color and may have been more effective if it were a nice blue offering a strong contrast between the wallpaper and the background sky.

I'm very curious as to what technique you used. Did you use clipping masks?

Last edited:
Thanks Sam.

Yeah, that yellow spot in the middle did not come out the way I expected.
The problem is/was to match the see through sky in the wallpaperstrips with the dark background sky. But I could still work on that but not for now (need to do something else for now).

And yes I used clipping masks. For the wallpaperstrips I had to shape them one by one and clip them out of the dark background. Then I had to apply a crumbled paper texture in soft light.

Back