What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Attack of the Dragon's [Second Photomanipulation].

Argos

Guru
HI zerocool22, i think you atempt to do to much, in my opinion you miss the most important think.. at the end of the manipulation you have to acomplish an image that is visually pleasing, your's is too caotic.
For the manipulation itself, have some issues, the canoe quality is too low, you miss the lights that the fires produces, the reflection on the dragon in water i think is wrong,

In my opinion, the most important think in a mountage is the idea, sometime is easy to do but if the idea is good and you acomplish and excellent image at the end, you have made a great mountage.

It's really hard to explain my self in english, hope it's understandable. XD

Cheers!

Paul

Former Member
Nice effort mate, you just need to slow down a little maybe we all know what magic PS has and how it captures us and pulls us into its clutches.
The dragon shadow is way off if i am honest with you as are the lightning strikes (to big in scale mate).
Also you will in time come to realise that blending and lighting play a big part in such ventures, just keep doing what you are doing and with tuts and help you will reach what you seek young Jedi...

gedstar

Guru
It's a nice attempt but I have to agree with what Paul and Argos have said, less is more as they say