What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Argos

Guru
I like it, a little bit confuse by the paint itself XD, it's like life and dead all mixt up, maybe i would go for life outside the paint dead inside or viceversa.

Nice work!!.

Cheers!

Excellent creation with a surrealistic atmosphere Ged.
Love the subdued colors and the clean PS work.

From my side just one suggestion:
I would move the owl and the Frame more to the right. (It's now to much in the center).
This would increase the tension in the image to a greater extent.

gedstar

Guru
Chris and Argos, thank you both for your comments
Sounds like a good idea Chris, will work on that tomorrow :thumbsup:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Great work Ged, very macabre surrealism. Like chris, I like the overall color scheme and the visual impact of the green in the tree. I also think the image is in a bit of compositional misalignment. I would try moving the overall framing of the image to the left (picture frame to the right) and maybe place the Owl in front of the (our) left hand side of the lower picture frame. Or just anything to get him off the edge of the comp.

You should be bored more often!

Paul

Former Member
Loving it all, one thing i would say is loose the background behind skeletor and use the outer images corn field and sky even more surrealism going on then mate.

Eggy

Retired Moderator
A very nice moody creation Ged.
I would have used the same background inside the painting as well and made that part more grim.
But it is your work and you decide how it should 'feel'.