What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another couple of OOB's

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Great work......again! I still love the new and interesting take on the OOB effect. The important part of this style is in choosing an appropriate background image, which you have done! :thumbsup:

MrToM

Guru
Nice one Eggy! :thumbsup:

I like the jigsaw one....except that annoying piece of wood right in the middle of it!

Why leave that in?

Anyway...good take on an old theme.

Regards.
MrToM.

Eggy

Retired Moderator
I like the jigsaw one....except that annoying piece of wood right in the middle of it!
Why leave that in?

Thanks Sam and Tom.
@MrToM: well it was the border of a piece of the the jigsaw.
As you can see closely the grass is over the border.
But now that I see it, it doesn't add to the picture, so I'll remove it.

;)

There you go:

OOB Puzzle Hills.jpg

Last edited:
The second one is my favorite. The little waterfall in the middle of the book, with the water flowing out of the picture nicely between two wooden planks is once more a brilliant idea of you.
A gorgeous image with lovely autumn colors.

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Thanks Chris!

It was just an exercise.
When will we see some of your work again? It's been a while...

Thanks Chris!

It was just an exercise.
When will we see some of your work again? It's been a while...

Maybe soon, I hope.
I tried to learn and understand the basics of blender the last few weeks, working hard on it... but didn't really make any progress.
I'm locked in a frustrating situation, trying too hard perhaps to get my head around this 3D program. :mad2::runaway:Waiting for a breakthrough.

Eggy

Retired Moderator
I installed Blender too but working on that program will have to wait until wintertime.
Man, was I in for a shock. :eek: