What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Argos

Guru
Nice work! looks beautiful, maybe is for the light of the fire but the hands dont match the face to colourfull no?

Cheers!

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Very nice Ged! Do it more often.
:thumbsup:

I know that sky. It was here all day long!

And thats a clever way to dispose of the BBQ leftovers...

gedstar

Guru
Thanks Eggy

That darn skies been over here for the last month :frown: oh for a bit of sunshine

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sunshine! How about cloudless days with temps around 109º F!!!

Anyone else smell chicken cooking?

inkpad.t

Guru
Going back to the original image.... I think it needs a focal point, a little bit darker, my be add a little touch of a vignette, one idea i thought about with the skulls being in the fire was to add burning embers on and around the skulls, burning wood etc , that gives the flames more reality i would think, The other thought ( think already mention ) is add glows to the front dress area, leading up to to the hands, under arms , chest, face and hair to give that real glowing effect from the fire.

BUT that's a personal preference... still looks spifingly good dear friend.