What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poll What OS Are You Currently Running?

What OS Are You Currently Running?

• Windows 7

Votes: 61 61.0%
  • Windows Vista

Votes: 6 6.0%
  • Windows XP

Votes: 12 12.0%
  • Windows 2000 and Earlier

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Linux / BSD

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Mac

Votes: 17 17.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 3.0%

• Total voters

Carrie56

Power User
Depends on the comp. My lappy is running Windows 7 x64 Ultimate my desk has XP sp3 but it will run 7 later not 64 though I don't think it can handle so will get 32 Ultimate.

rasoN

im using win xp sp2 currently ,but before i used to have 2 os on disks , first is win xp ,second is linux ubuntu 10.04 :D

Winam

I use currently windows 7 and on the run I use ios 4.3 on my Ipad and my Iphone

Sent from my iPad or IPhone using Tapatalk

SunilSamuel

i am enjoying both of the windows, i.e. i am using windows xp on my laptop and windows 7 on my desktop computer....due to less specs of my laptop i am using xp on it..... and i love both the window versions..

Hoogle

Guru
my main pc is windows 7 ultimate but it is a dual boot with ubuntu where I run photoshop portable edition and have managed to get cs5 extended working with some hacks recoding and red wine app but really is not worth the hassle as it is very inconsistant so I stick to my mac and windows 7 to run it

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
i'm in the minor minority with Ubuntu 10.10, i can't stand windows :p

Hoogle

Guru
Vista is just as bad as windows Me they are the mock versions to beta test the next generation so they fix what people hate about it. All though windows Vista and Windows 7 may look similar there performance are 2 worlds apart. I would never go back to Vista. I am happy with my dualboot windows 7 Ultimate and Ubuntu 11.04. However if I could get all of my Adobe master collection to actually work fully functional in Ubuntu that would be my operating choice by far. After the success of Windows 7 prepare to be let down for Windows 8

Paul

Former Member
You won the lottery or something mate?

iDad

Guru
LionOS
or Apple, is the way to go if you win the lottery no ifs ans or buts.. lol