What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poll What OS Are You Currently Running?

What OS Are You Currently Running?

• Windows 7

Votes: 61 61.0%
  • Windows Vista

Votes: 6 6.0%
  • Windows XP

Votes: 12 12.0%
  • Windows 2000 and Earlier

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Linux / BSD

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Mac

Votes: 17 17.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 3.0%

• Total voters

Hoogle

Guru
Dont I am looking at buying a new mac and looking at the customisable mac pro that seems to go upto £17,000 is scaring me because I am greedy and want it all lol. maybe the £6,000 option will be enough the only thing is I can get a similar specced pc as the 17k option for 3k now is lion really that much better than windows 7 ultimate to justify spending an extra 14k

Paul

Former Member
Ever heard of the phrase, 'putting things into perspective'?

Hoogle

Guru
i NEED A BENCHMARK TO PUT IN PERSPECTIVE MY BABY IS STRUGGLING NOW RENDERING A HD VIDEO ON A STATE OF THE ART QUADCORE SYSTEM I NEED TO TAKE MY COMPUTER TO THE NEXT LEVEL. AND 16+ GIG OF RAM ON 2 X 6 CORE CPUS SEEM TO BE MY MARKET NOW. BUT WOULD REALLY LIKE TO ASK SOMEONE WHO HAS A HIGH END SPEC PC AND A HIGH END SPEC MAC OF 1 OF THESE NEXT GENERATION COMPUTERS TO SEE IF A MAC WILL TOTALLY OUT PERFORM THE PC EVEN THOUGH SAME SPEC OR NOT. IT CANT BE JUST THE NAME OF IT THAT PUTS AN EXTRA 9K+ ON THE PRICE TAG. PS SORRY IF THIS COMES OUT ALL IN CAPS LOCK I AM RENDERING A VIDEO WHICH NEEDS CAPSLOCK ON TO HALF THE RENDER TIME

Paul

Former Member
Ever heard the phrase, blow a gasket don't.....

iDad

Guru
Ever heard the phrase, LMAO?!!!!

Paul

Former Member
What operating system does that come from iDad?
I just spent $28 on a new set of tap washers for the bathroom taps and a new filter for the shower head.

Paul

Former Member
Four computers, are you a octopus lol.

nataloran

I work on pc and mac, but for photoshop I go Mac ! YAY !

ComedyLover

everyone loves win 7

xD am using windows 7

besmirched

Power User
I'm using win8. I did a clean install on a new ssd and it flies. However, I needed to put in a start button (classic start) and disable some of the other bs to make it run like win7. With the ssd it's like going from dial up to fast broadband.