What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poll What Version of Photoshop Are You Using?

What Version of Photoshop Are You Currently Using?

• Photoshop CS5

Votes: 75 50.3%
  • Photoshop CS4

Votes: 14 9.4%
  • Photoshop CS3

Votes: 11 7.4%
  • Photoshop CS2

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • Photoshop CS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Photoshop 7 or Older

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Photoshop Elements 8

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Photoshop Elements 7 or Older

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Photoshop CS6

Votes: 42 28.2%

• Total voters

Giselle

1. Adobe Photoshop CS6:I always felt that 3D art was still too time consuming for an age in which we need it everywhere! I do posters, cards, AVs, walk-throughs and a lot more graphic and video work and for all of these things I spend way too much time on the 3D rendering. I happened upon the video that showcases the new3D features of Photoshop CS6 and it’s pretty interesting. I’ve got the trial version and I’ve just started playing around with the features. Let’s hope things go smoothly!

char

CS 5.5 - would upgrade to 6 but each time I upgrade, they take my favorite things out, it seems.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
CS6 extended...............it's my first shop so I have no experience with previous versions.

Still-learning

Still using CS2 (9.0) but thinking of going to CS5 or CS6.
As I work with XP I first want to install Windows7 and then start with CS5/6.

Redcaa

A bit of me just died when the overly graphical colored bars indicated that I was the only one who'd selected that feeble "Photoshop 7 or Older"

*ragefaic*

ibclare

Queen Bee
I wouldn't worry about it Red. Just because some of us won't admit it doesn't mean you're alone. :rofl:

Version 6 here. Don't spread it around. :mrgreen:

MrPixel

Wow there's a lot of people using CS5 that's where it all started for me, I'm now using CS6 Extended I'm thinking about subscribing to Creative Cloud so i can learn some of the other apps that adobe has to offer

Remote-Medic

Beast RARRR!
Ps CS6 Extended x32/x64 on a Windows 7 x64 system. 8 Gig Ram, Intel i5, ATI 4870 Graphics and a couple of screens (42" & 22" LED Jobbies)

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Ps CS6 Extended on a 21.5-inch iMac. 2.5 GHz Intel Core i5. 16 GB 1333 MHz DDR3. Amd Radeon HD 675om 512 MB. Running OSX 10.7.5 Lion (don't want 10.8)

ComedyLover

cs 4 and its good