What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poll What Browser Are You Currently Running?

What Browser Are You Currently Running?

• Mozilla Firefox

Votes: 43 44.3%
  • Google Chrome

Votes: 30 30.9%
  • Opera

Votes: 5 5.2%
  • Internet Explorer

Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Safari

Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Other

Votes: 3 3.1%

• Total voters

admin

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
I use primarily Firefox and Opera, starting to use Chrome some as well.

Opera is my favorite but sometimes a bit querky so I default to Firefox if needed.

I am loving the minimalist approach of Google Chrome. The lack of junk cluttering the window is great. I still use Firefox for the web developer toolbar though.

Firefox. Stopped using IE ever since I found the fox. Lags a lot.
Never used Opera or Safari.
Hate Chrome. Too minimalistic for my taste.

I primarily use Mozilla Firefox, but also have Internet Explorer - which I use for work (as one of the websites and databases that I use regularly works only with IE) and for testing my websites in. :)

para saber si hay el deletreo y capitalización apropiados. Si you' re teniendo apuro el localizar de una destinación en Yahoo! , intento que visita Yahoo! Home Page o mirada a través de una lista de Yahoo! ' servicios onlines de s. También, usted puede encontrar qué you' el re buscar si usted intenta buscar abajo.

definitely firefox! tried chrome, couldn't really fall for the ui, but I sometimes have to use the normal explorer for foreign sites as unfortunately, it's still the no.1 browser it seems worldwide..

I swear I thought I posted in here already? Oh well i use Chrome and for my mac I use Safari!

Mostly I like to use Firefox. ... I have and use Chrome sometimes.. but its just to uncomortable to me... it looks like something that was used back in the old DOS days

i mainly use firefox but it's really dying to me
and once i find out if theres a stumbleupon toolbar for chrome, i will start using that more

Back