What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poll Do you like the current forum theme?

How do you feel about the current forum theme/style?

• I love it!

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • It's nice, maybe could use some improvement.

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • I don't like it, a change would be great!

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Way too much white! Make it darker please.

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
How do you feel about the appearance of the theme right now?

I personally think it has way too much white! I'm thinking of switching to a darker theme.

Please give me your feedback.

Personally I would prefer a darker color but the theme is solid imo

The white is a bit stark - I would prefer a softer warmer color theme - dalrker - but not too dark would work best for me!

All the white hurts my eyes if I stay here too long. Because I am on the computer a lot each day, I really love dark themes because they are easier on the eyes. It probably doesn't help that my computer monitor is bright as hell.

A new dark theme would be awesome!

Oh by the way this thread was started when it was still on the old white looking theme.... it has since been changed.

Appearance is great and the format is really smooth, I am part of about 5-8 other forums and it is one of the better ones for sure! Easy to figure out the controls and attachment settings and pretty user friendly IMHO!

I agree with you Admin, something a bit softer than bright white could help !-)

I like it, but the white regions are very white. A tone or two darker for the text regions and the page bg would be great.

The dark theme is very dark scroll down to the bottom of the pge and you will see a drop down menu of themes choose the dark theme

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back