What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poll What Browser Are you using?

What Browser Are you using?

• Internet Explorer

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Opera

Votes: 4 5.7%
  • Google Chrome

Votes: 27 38.6%
  • Firefox

Votes: 29 41.4%
  • Safari

Votes: 6 8.6%
  • Other

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters

iDad

Guru
just curious

Winam

I use safari on my windows machine and safari mobile on my ipad and iphone. On both mobile devices i use tapatalk to post in many boards

Sent from my iPad or IPhone using Tapatalk

Hoogle

Guru
firefox love it but i do run 5 browsers on my system they all have their uses

SunilSamuel

well i am also using mozilla firefox, and i love to use it just because of its performance and its addons.... firefox addons are great and make this browser more loving.

Digitaldude400d

I LOVED Firefox when it first hit the net but now it seems to be getting slower with every update. I started using Comodo Dragon about 6 months ago and am very pleased with it.

Paul

Former Member
All of them at some time, i use chrome as my 'normal' browser of choice for now. I used to love opera at one stage but it's gone backwards in my opinion of late. And like Max said earlier the fox is awesome.

Fairy

I use a combination of Chrome, Firefox and Opera. Since I use Chrome for the most part I voted for it :)

nataloran

Firefox is all nice, but sadly still is blocked by some websites ! Mainly my work ones hahahha no luck for them...

fenix

Guru
Pale Moon / Mozilla (Firefox optimized for Windows)