What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

$10 to whoever can prettify me

Status
Not open for further replies.

babypink

I want to get airbrushed like some insta people do because I've never had it done before. Help mask the overlining of my lips to make them look bigger naturally and bring out the dark green in my eyes? Also I hadn't washed my hair so if you could take out the yellowness and make it look ashy blonde and cleaner and not oily that would be nice if possible. Just suggestions. If you think I need my skin airbrushed do that too. I like the freckles on the apples of my cheeks and bridge of my nose though so please keep them in, maybe even bring them out a teensy bit. Keep the prettifying natural looking.

www.photoshopgurus.com.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Since payment has been offered, this has been moved to the freelance area.

Please take the time to read over the instructions.

Seaco

Power User
Hi

I am sure people here wouldn't mind doing this for you but the image you have provided is very low resolution and the way the light is hitting your face on the side makes it difficult to work with. if you could provide a better image I for one would do this for you...

Rich54

Guru
I am sure people here wouldn't mind doing this for you but the image you have provided is very low resolution and the way the light is hitting your face on the side makes it difficult to work with. if you could provide a better image I for one would do this for you...

I agree with Seaco. I played around with this last night and had the same difficulty. Very little in this image to work with.

babypink

how about this one, but would have to remove the blemish on neck just below my jaw and slope the bridge of the nose inwards

Attachments

• ye.jpg
    ye.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 6

Seaco

Power User
Again this is low quality may be because you are taking a selfie and the front camera is lower quality but I have done as you asked hopefully it's ok for you?

Lee

girl.jpg

hawkeye

Guru
Or something like this:

Attachments

• 59409d1445399178t-10-whoever-can-prettify-me-ye-jpg.jpg
    59409d1445399178t-10-whoever-can-prettify-me-ye-jpg.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 61
Status
Not open for further replies.