What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid (2,50€) MAKING A DEFINED/JAMES BONDISH FACE

Status
Not open for further replies.

grego

Greetings peps, I've just recently returned from the Army, there they used to call me Army's James Bond as a nickname jokingly, so a small time before I accept my return I took a picture to upload it to Facebook, representing all that, however I don't like my face much on this caption, I think I want it to have some better sex appealing and certainty on it's look, serious (without a smile since it's Army-made photo) YET charming, I am not sure how to explain it you are the photoshopper you probably know a few tricks to make the face more defined (more hollow cheeks, better chin, better eye posture, you know better than me for sure), a few photos of what I mean might help you understand a little more of the results I seek.

I think it's a very easy work for someone who knows how to photoshop, correct me if I am wrong.. and I am paying 2,50€ if the results are satisfying! If you think you can make these things and the picture to look NATURAL at the same time (and not 100% fake and noticed that it's photoshop) don't hesitate to send me a message or reply here if you want to take a look at the picture and I'll PM you back.
I want it private that's why I started a thread on this section. Thank you!

daniel-craig-james-bond-2.jpg

images.jpg
1389408676974.jpg

PAYMENT METHOD: PayPal

PMed back all of them, still haven't found the right edit, but I have high hopes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back