What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3D 2 good friends

Raven

Power User
Another 3D comp.
Poser5, DAZ Millenium horse, Vickie3. :)
---Maya

I love the details in the jingle dress, keep up the good works :perfect:

:D Many thanks for taking a look at this one, Welles, Nitro and Lee! Glad you enjoyed this pic. :D
---Maya

:D Hey there Nikkie! ;) Thanks heaps for giving this a look and yep, I've begun wandering around the DAZ forums a bit, am really new there and to working with Poser, etc., and it is great fun! :D I'm gradually getting the hang of this program -- and now P6 will be thrown into the mix and I'm eager to see what it can offer. FUN!!! 8D 8D
---Maya

hehe be careful Maya that stuff is addictive :rofl: and fun 8D

perhaps you've noticed my avatar is Aiko created in Daz Studio..... ;)

Nikkie

8D Boy, don't I know it! 8D Your new avatar is very cool, Nikkie, she looks very magical and elf-like -- bet you're really creating loads of magical stuff with DAZ Studio too. :D I had gotten Poser5 quite a while ago but hadn't gotten around to learning and using it until just recently (I do things like that, [confused] get the aps then come back around to them at different times) and now I've discovered how really wonderful and versatile Poser is! If I could only have one purchased 3D ap I'd take Poser now that I know what can be done with it. DAZ Studio is wonderful too and getting better with each improvement. Since I already had Poser5 though I opted to get the new update to Poser6 special edition and as I'm on a slow dial-up connection here I'm awaiting the boxed version of that --- I CAN HARDLY WAIT!! 8D 8}

The people on the DAZ forum are very cool and helpful. I'm surprised how the traffic here has dwindled though. I was off doing other stuff for a few months and now returning to find so many of the old regulars just no longer around. What happened while I was gone? [stuned]
Anyway, good to see you are still here and now at DAZ too! :D :D
---Maya

Raven said:
I was off doing other stuff for a few months and now returning to find so many of the old regulars just no longer around.[stuned]
---Maya

I just think it is the ebb and flow of life, Maya. There haven't been any uncomfortable flaps or wierdnesses. For example, I've been seriously studying Illustrator and Xara X1 rather than PS lately and doing most of my fun-time work in Vue and Xara 3D6 so perhaps I haven't been as active as I should... ebb and flow. Our PSG tide is low the last month or so but will come in again. ;)

:D Hey Welles! [shhh] ;) ... actually you've been the mod I've noticed around here the most (seems like you're the only one many times, or it's an odd coincidence). Glad there's been nothing "big" happen around here, things must be in some kind of a lull. Well, that's okay! :D I'll just post till they get sick of seeing stuff by me and decide to jump in with some of their own! 8D

Raven said:
I'll just post till they get sick of seeing stuff by me and decide to jump in with some of their own! 8D

Please do! Your joy in digital work is infectious, especially as I keep in mind that your are remarkably skilled in traditional media... (which, for many years I thought of as 'real art' as opposed to the finger twiddling of computer arts poseurs. Then I got a computer...) :rofl:

:rofl: ;) Hello fellow computer art twiddler! Well, I hope my digital infectiousness catches! There's so much to be inspired by -- and the apps themselves just seem so amazing to me still, allowing me more ways of expression -- yes, Welles, it's time we set aside our brushes and sticks, spit paint, finger paint and scratches on rock walls, and embrace also our digital "brushes" and "pencils" and "clay" -- it's a win/win scenario all around imo. :perfect: Anyway, I'm loving it! Everyone = just do "your thing." ;)
8D

Back