What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid $3 for License Plate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leinad

Price
Hey guys, I would like to have a mini replica license plate done for a baby push car. I would like it to be similar, but it does not have to be identical to the Illinois plates. I have provided the measurements for the plates. I would like the plates to have the name "CHEDDAR". If you guys have any questions just reply to this thread and I will respond as soon as I can. Thank you.

Scan 1.jpeg

Mod Edit: Please upload images directly to forum.

Leinad

Sorry, I accidentally created a double thread. Please delete the other thread

Last edited:

Leinad

ILLINOIS-LICENSE-PLATE-VER2-TEAMLOGO.png
Here is a picture of the plates I would like to be used.
If the 4 holes could be removed that would be great. If not, no big deal.

polarwoc

Guru
So, you want to retain the text "Land of Lincoln", "Illinois", and the Lincoln photo, isn't it?

polarwoc

Guru
Here is another draft confirming closely to your requests.Increased font size on all text, spaced them out after removing the Blue border, increased size of Lincoln pic.
1436-After2-IllionoisLicensePlate.jpg

MentosCubing

Power User
Where it says 2 inches in the dimensions image you provided, does that mean two inches perpendicular to the base, or two inches at that angle?
Also, if you do mean two inches at that angle, would you mind providing an angle measure? or does it matter?

MentosCubing

Power User
LicensePlate(1).jpg
Here is my attempt, though I think some of the others are better than mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.