What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3D 3D submarine

Again, you've done a wonderful job here.
Your learning curve leads steeply upwards. I determine that many hours of work were needed to complete this.
The composite looks awesome.

Thanks Chris.
Yes,, I think it took me two working days to make the sub then render it on the background.
The hard part was to make the texture fit and PS does funny things with textures.
Then I had to make some adjustments, extra gradients, vent holes, sun rays, waterreflections on the top of the sub, the open launch hatch and missile and water bubbles.
I even tried to add a whale then no whale and other stuff but it was all distraction and taking away the focus.
So today another two hours and some staring at my screen...

:rolleyes:

But I don't have to say this to you, you know how it's going...

Last edited:
Yes, Photoshop 3D does very strange things, not just with textures. Today I lost an object in my scene, don't know when and why. I just had to create it new.
And thanks Eggy for creating 3D stuff with Photoshop. Good feeling that someone else picked up the "3D Virus" too.

Back