What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid 4 Christmas photos (hoping it can be fixed) $20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrslanza

Price
1. Remove Drool

2. Remove Bunch of lights. I don't like the wires showing. Also remove wrinkle in backdrop if possible

3. Add something to make it look like she is dropping something from her hands i.e. snow, glitter, anything you can think of :) (There are 2 optional pictures, use whichever works best)

4. Fix hair if possible. I dont like point at top of head.
IMG_4854.jpgIMG_4943.jpgIMG_4801.jpgIMG_4800-1.JPGIMG_4860.JPG

Last edited:

Mrslanza

Hello! How about these? Just let me know if there is still a need to be fixed. Thank you!

View attachment 117828 View attachment 117829 View attachment 117830 View attachment 117831
I absolutely love these! How do I pay you? There is one more thing if you are willing but not necessary. I just didn't notice it until now. On the pic with the falling snow is there anyway to edit her hair bow so the hair isn't laying on top of it? No biggie if it's too much work.

I absolutely love these! How do I pay you? There is one more thing if you are willing but not necessary. I just didn't notice it until now. On the pic with the falling snow is there anyway to edit her hair bow so the hair isn't laying on top of it? No biggie if it's too much work.
Oh sure no problem! I'll send you PM

Status
Not open for further replies.