What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid $50 PayPal Need edit adding Phasing/Blur Effect to Streetwear Design

Status
Not open for further replies.

coevtbrand

Price
Hello all,

$50 PayPal - [Calling all Photoshop Gurus! Need help adding Phasing/Blur Effect to almost completed Streetwear Design]

I am looking to hire an artist/graphic designer, that's good with photoshop/illustrator, to add an aesthetic effect (a sort of phasing/motion blur) to a graphic I and my artist are currently working to finish.

Here is the design in its current 4th rendition: imgur.com/a/W5sU2Gb

Italicized/Bolded paragraph I sent as instructions for the 5th rendition to illustrate what I'm going for - I think something that might be missing with the "phasing" effect and I'm trying to put this into words... is like the illusion of the face in the middle kind of faintly appearing or appearing behind the devil and angel faces like you could almost see the transformation happening/blurring. I've attached the 4 main references images that demonstrate what I mean / we're going for here.

Here is a link to the 4 main references images or sources of inspiration for the "phasing effect". Which illustrate the aesthetic we are trying to add to the graphic we are working on: imgur.com/a/pZo7KCw

Budget is $50

If you are interested in being hired for this edit then shoot me a DM with a watermarked rough draft/attempt or post here and we can go over details.

Screen Shot 2020-07-15 at 7.35.48 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-07-15 at 10.55.06 PM.png

Tee mockup 3.png

Screen Shot 2020-07-18 at 12.08.59 PM.png

Inspo 1.png

coevtbrand

Hey guys thanks for all the responses I'm just now seeing all of these because for whatever reason the forums weren't working for me yesterday. I've attached some new edits that are way closer to what I'm going for with the final design compared to the original white and green graphic I posted in the OP

graphic1.png

ivFCNGB.png

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Anyone know the status of this request?

coevtbrand

Anyone know the status of this request?
Will be posting a full update tomorrow... I ended up hiring / working with two artists not from here and paying them $100 each. I've got some more stuff coming down the pipeline and will provide a detailed description tomorrow if your sample/draft work is good I'll pay you and bring you on the team first come first serve anyway here's what it looks like now

whitecrewneck.png

blackcrewneck2.png

whitecrewneck.png

blackcrewneck1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.