What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

6000 posts !!!!!!!!!

Nikkie

Power User
Who is going to stop her ??????????? ;) ;)
Congratulations Wendy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :} :} :} :} :}

Congrats Wendy.

6000? Is that because you are such a helpful, inspirational and contriubuting member of this forum or you just need to get a life :rofl: Just joking about the last part.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Oh man.... you can't fart around here without someone noticing! [innocent] [innocent] [innocent] ;) But then, mine do smell like roses... :D

Nikkie, thank you kindly for the thread... :) I think! [confused] :p Or is this going to turn into another "let's pick on Wendy" threads???? B7

Gosh, somebody ought to name Nikkie as "sentry" (keeping tabs) 'cause even I didn't notice that one. But then again... I've never been good with numbers! :\ Hence, the very reason my daughter is older than me today! :rofl:

Nobody's gonna stop me girl... and thanks for recognizing that! :D :perfect:

:\ But then as R.A. said...(I'm searching for the "begging" emoticon), PLEASE, I'll gladly trade anyone a thousand posts for A LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Thanks R.A.... reality is a hard critic on the best of days! :p ;)

Nikkie, Lily, mmagikman, anepu & R.A.... all kind/sarcastic words appreciated! :D

I look forward to catching you all on your 1,000 post anniversaries!!! :perfect: :perfect: :perfect:

[confused] (scratching head) But didn't I just have a 5,000 post anniversary???

[shhh] The lights have been "off" for too long here...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Oh man.... you can't fart around here without someone noticing! [innocent] [innocent] [innocent] ;) But then, mine do smell like roses... :D

Nikkie, thank you kindly for the thread... :) I think! [confused] :p Or is this going to turn into another "let's pick on Wendy" threads???? B7

Gosh, somebody ought to name Nikkie as "sentry" (keeping tabs) 'cause even I didn't notice that one. But then again... I've never been good with numbers! :\ Hence, the very reason my daughter is older than me today! :rofl:

:\ But then as R.A. said...(I'm searching for the "begging" emoticon), PLEASE, I'll gladly trade anyone a thousand posts for A LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Nikkie, Lily, mmagikman, anepu & R.A.... all kind/sarcastic words appreciated! :D

I look forward to catching you all on your 1,000 post anniversaries!!! :perfect: :perfect: :perfect:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: "You cannot delete your posts in this forum"... this is the message I get whilst trying to delete "triple posts"!!!!

The board kinda went "whacko" (or maybe I went "whacko") and before I knew it, my "message" was posted 3 times and even as a "Moderator", I can't delete the EXCESS POSTS!!!!

FORGIVE ME...

:rofl: :p [shhh] Now you know my secret to attaining such high posts!!!! [saywhat] [saywhat] [saywhat] :shocked: [upset]

And if I dare catch Ammar around these here parts with his "smarting remarks"... I'll SPAM HIM TOO! :D

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Totally innocent... honest... without a word of a lie... and NO, I've not been drinking...;\ ;\ ;\

Another milestone hey Wendy... well here is my two cents as well - CONGRATS Mentor!!!

At least this 'mileage' isn't as unforgiving as the other sort, hey!!

Bubble: At least this 'mileage' isn't as unforgiving as the other sort, hey!!
:D ;) You got that right Bubble!

Thanks for congrats! :)

mmagikman said:
Congrats Wendy.

6000? Is that because you are such a helpful, inspirational and contriubuting member of this forum or you just need to get a life :rofl: Just joking about the last part.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
[stuned] Happy birthday wendy 8}

Back