What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid 80's Aspen themed fraternity T-Shirt PS Request - $100

Status
Not open for further replies.

samskip

Price
I'm looking for a cool vintage mountain themed t-shirt design that can incorporate this photo. I'd love to see what it could look like as if it almost looked painted/sketched in watercolor, with mountains in the back, and a border that fizzles out nicely. Any extra elements that can scream vintage 80's would be welcome too. I'd love to pay $100 over venmo for a really splendid design, and would pay another $50 for something really awesome, that can incorporate these elements. Looking for a design in the next couple days. Thanks!
IMG_0627.JPG

Last edited:

puraidodes

Hi, apart from the 80s style.. do you have any specific samples or references or colors that you like and are interested in? And is PayPal possible? Thanks!

Argos

Guru
Made a try not sure if this is what you want, anything let me know. Resized to fit the forum.

IMG_0627ee.jpg

samskip

Yes! Paypal is possible! I'll attach a couple references I like. I'm definitely a fan of the vaporwave style and the pop colors. Feel free to use any as inspiration!

B1MuEgxHlwS._CLa_2140,2000_81S6Yi86jHL.png_0,0,2140,2000+0.0,0.0,2140.0,2000.0.jpg

Screen Shot 2019-11-07 at 2.42.28 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-11-07 at 2.42.44 PM.png

samskip

Made a try not sure if this is what you want, anything let me know. Resized to fit the forum.

View attachment 107615
This is a great start! I've never used PhotoShop so I'm not sure if this is a tall order, but would it be possible to give it more of a sketched/water color painted look (similar to how the mountains are drawn)?

pauloalex_98

Power User
Hello! The design is of very high resolution, 6000px. It is available in JPG, PNG (transparent and non-transparent), PSD, EPS, AI and PDF in case you need to print the design. This is an original high quality design. Best regards!

T-ShirtSHow.jpg

T-ShirtShow2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.