What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A couple from the garden.

JnthnMtthws

Hey, Before you see the pictures I'll let you know, I'm an extreme amateur! Playing around with my new camera, Fuji Film Finepix HS30 EXR. It's not the best and a tad mind baffling!

Criticize away. (You can be nice too, if you really want)

Bubble-bench.jpg
Bubble No.1
Bubble-me.jpg
My reflection in a bubble at night.
Ladybug.jpg
Seen this little guy pondering on the (I think it's lavender) plant outside my house.

JnthnMtthws

I didn't know how 'big' the image could be, so I shrunk them down - think I lost some of the quality?

ibclare

Queen Bee
I'm impressed. There may be some criticism to be made, but my first impression is, very cool. I especially like the first one, abstract art.

ibis

Power User
very nice, but the first photo.
btw my first digital camera was finepix A200, equipped with powerful 2 Mpixels and 16Mb memory card...

ibclare

Queen Bee
I can't remember what it was called, but I bought my first digital camera from aol for under $15 in the mid to late 90s I think it was. It didn't store much and it wasn't very high resolution, but it sure was fun. I still have a bunch of the pics. But I also have a better camera, a FinePix, getting old and not a great one, but it does have RAW.