What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A FilmRoll?

stOrM!

Argh !

Someone know where I can find a Tut to make a Filmroll, not talking about the Strip just the Roll I need [confused]

kindest regards
s!

Example below thats what I need to create without the Filmstrip...

well not perfect, but good enough to show you the principles....

This was done using simple elliptical selections (including subtracting, adding to selections) and the gradient tool. Also for the high/low lights I used the airbrush. (Tip: use your grids for alignment)

The second post has the zipped .psd so you can examine the layer stack. This should help get the general idea.

have fun :perfect:

Great and Welcome :D

regards
s!

Welcome squeeze!... umm, i mean, welcome back?? I guess [confused] [stuned] You have been registered for 4 months and 9 days [stuned] [confused]

Huh?

Great stuff on this site thx great! :perfect: :perfect:

regards
s!

sPECtre

From the Link you posted...

I've downloaded the PDF called: Photoshop Realism and followed his tut on building that shape for the Container, everything works well during that tut thought but when it comes to, follow his layer styles then everything goes wrong, maybe it's because that my dimensions are not the same like his or something other went wrong but I followed really carefully his steps...

On Page 32 also he made an example of a Filmroll and I really wonder, how can I do (apply) the same layer styles he did because of the filmrolls??? they looks brilliant! maybe someone can help me out here, I wanna show you what I got because of the container you will notice the difference because of the layer styles on his and my image not sure whats wrong with it [confused]

Back