What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A little New Years Eve Poster

bogsnow

Sketch :
YHhcuSZ.jpg

Owning a Scottish Pub and I'd really appreciate some help.
So if someone could please make a black background or a blackboard one like this

0owkN1H.jpg
[But its not a must] also with the nice ribbon like in the photo but please make the colour like this
D9h3yGQ.jpg
[ scottish kilt ]
Put like a nice text ( preferably gothic font or vintage if possible ) up there where's 2017 New Year's Eve and some fireworks please. Also, the text inside i can handle, if you can also drop the .psd file or whatever editing program you did it in would be great, if not, the photo will do.
Thanks in advance!! Any questions or if you didn't understand anything please messsage me, I'm very responsive.

Last edited:

StanleyRogers

new years small.jpg
Seasons greetings, I hope this design is to your liking. If you have any more requests, with this design or others, feel free to ask me personally.
P.S. I've pmed you the PSD file