What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

a new sig

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
yeah my sig sort of turned into a link. that bites, most probably because of the uploader limit :p
so i have a new one ,within the size limit and not FPS based this time. it's PC based as it's the 10th birthday of the first PC i ever built, with the help of dad of course (i was only 5) but anyway, since that day, i was and always will be a computer geek, and i called myself PAGE_FAULT about 2 years ago after all the bluescreens i ever got was the PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA error so anyway story over:
Sig22aug2011.jpg

any suggestions before it goes up?

i do believe i have to be going out in a momento so, i'll leave this rolling and i'll come back and answer any qualms :D

P.S that 10 year old PC? it still works today (gone through vigorous updates over the past few years). but i'm usually using my newer PC.

Last edited:

Back