What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Quicky trick I just learned about printing

Well to day if found something interesting about PS- I didn't know b4 but probably everyone else knew this But I pass along just in case.

Here it is right out of the manuel: [shhh] [shhh] [shhh]

You can use the Print Selected Area option to print a specific part of an image.

To print part of an image:

Use the rectangle marquee tool to select the part of an image you want to print.
Choose File > Print with Preview, select Print Selected Area, and click Print.

Came in handy today when I wanted to print a small sample of what my color will look like after printing. %} %} %}

Hey yah, excellent tip Joy thanks. :perfect:
I never noticed that option either. Perhaps it only appears when you've created a selection prior to printing? Don't know for sure.

i like that one, joy, particularly as its new to me! (hey how come i can't get any capital letters? i've tried editing this post half a dozen times. is my computer keyboard messed up?)

I use this feature tons, and I agree this is a great tip. I also use this from websites and word documents too.

that is a useful tip - thanks for the share Joy
heathrowe

Back