What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A template possibly?

reeksy86

Hey all,

A quickie, i hope!

I have a load of photos of dogs that have been groomed, before and after shots, ideally i want a template so that i can just insert the pictures into it, one before/one after i have drawn a very crude photo of what i would need, any ideas how i could produce or is it even possible to create a blank template of it, so i can add new dogs whenever i like etc? There are around 75 dogs so far, so doing each photo indiuvually would be quite time consuming.

before-after photo.png

Any thoughts please.

reeksy86

oh yeah, that would help, no bigger than 400 x 400 pixels really, want it to sit in site nicely centered.

There prob an easier way I don't know of, but here's my solution.

Place the before image over the before Layer and then set the image as a clipping mask by keeping your finger on Alt, and clicking between the 2 layers.

It will look like this.

reeksy86

thanks for that, i prefer the second one, thats the type of thing i am looking, although the photos are not always taken at same shooting point, so backgrounds e.tc. may vary, you have completed the basics of what i need though, think i am being too picky, will see what i can come up using your template if you dont mind.